PLEASE READ VERY CAREFULLY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE USING CSA. BY VISITING OR REQUESTING ANY OF OUR SERVICES INDICATE THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY CSA PROGRAMMES.
Welcome to our online site csathletes.com; as owned by Connecting Student Athletes (CSA) [also referred to herein as “Connecting Student Athletes (CSA)”]. Connecting Student Athletes (CSA) is an innovative recruiting website designed with the student athlete, the sport, the coach, and the fan in mind. CSA allows student athletes from all sports, ages 13 and up, to market them through a simple, easy-to-use and streamlined process that involves building an informative profile, uploading videos that showcase their abilities, and effective social networking through our social media platform.
CSA and its associates provide their services to you subject to the following conditions upon which CSA (“We” or “Us”), will provide service to you on csathletes.com (“the Website”). These Terms constitute a contractual agreement between you and us. By visiting, accessing, using, and/or joining (Collectively “Using”) the Website and the services thereof, you express your understanding and acceptance of these Terms. As used in this document, the terms “you” or “your” refers to you, any entity you represent, your or its representatives, successors, assigns and affiliates, and any of your or their devices.
Copyright laws of USA and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties protect the Content Offering. The Content Offering is licensed, not sold.
This document might be updated time to time and the current version will be posted on CSA.
Key Terms related to Content
1. “CSA” is a trademark of Connecting Student Athletes (CSA). In this Agreement, references to “CSA” as a Party mean and refer to Connecting Student Athletes, doing business as CSA, and Connecting Student Athlete’s owner(s), parent company(ies), affiliate entities, and employees, and assigns.
2. “Parties” mean CSA and You. CSA and You are each a “Party.”
3. “Terms” mean and refer to the CSA User Terms and Conditions set forth herein.
4. “User” refers to a person who has created a CSA Account. “User Account” refers to a User’s CSA Account.
5. You”and “Your” means the CSA User who has executed this Agreement by clicking “I Agree.”
6. "Content" refers to text, any documentation, graphics, images, software, audio, video, information or other materials.
7. "CSA Content" refers to all Content CSA makes available through the Site, or Services, including any Content licensed from a third party, but excluding Member Content.
8. “Packages” refer but are not limited to specific access to an e-learning module, access to our coaches’ directory, etc.
9. Certain areas of the Site (and your access to or use of certain Services or Site Content) may have different terms and conditions posted, or may require you to agree with and accept additional terms and conditions. If there is a conflict between these Terms and the terms and conditions posted for a specific area of the Site, Services or Site Content, the latter terms and conditions will take precedence with respect to your use of or access to that area of the Site, Services or Site Content.
You warrant to CSA that:
1. You are of sound mind, legal age and legal competence.
2. You (if not a natural person) are duly organized and validly existing under the applicable laws of the jurisdiction of its organization.
3. CSA has the right to prevent the User from using the Services any defaults are identified or other valid reasons become justified.
4. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content.
5. Any violation of these terms more than 2 times would constitute in breach of this Agreement within the provisions of the applicable law.
Prerequisite Conditions for Using our Site
Before you use or subscribe yourself into any of our programs; You need to establish the following:
1. You must have a PC or Laptop access.
2. A usable Broad Band Internet Connection. You ensure that your network and systems comply with the relevant specifications provided by us from time to time; and you would be solely responsible for procuring and maintaining its network connections and telecommunications links from its systems to the our data centers, and all problems, conditions, delays, delivery failures and all other loss or damage arising from or relating to the User's network connections or telecommunications links or caused by the internet.
3. Any other devices as required.
4. You shall provide us with all necessary co-operations in relation to this agreement; and all necessary access to such information as may be required by us; in order to render the Services, including but not limited to complete texts, any documentation, information and the necessary items that are not developed by us.
5. We may transfer or assign this Agreement to someone else.
6. Packages are non-transferrable between student athletes. Therefore, you are not allowed to share any online content nor can make your password public to any third party.
When you visit CSA or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included on this site, such as any modules, texts, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of CSA or its content suppliers are protected by international copyright laws and within the provisions of Copyright Act 1976 and Digital Millennium Act 2000.
CSA trademarks and trade dress may be used but not in a way that is not CSA or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among others or in any manner that disparages or discredits CSA. All other trademarks not owned by CSA or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by CSA or its subsidiaries.
CSA respects intellectual property rights. If you believe that Content on this website infringes your copyright please follow our procedures for making a Copyright infringement claim. If you have a legal complaint other than a copyright claim, please email us at Connectingstudentathletes@csathletes.com.
Third Party Contents
Any reference on CSA Web site to any of our program or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, is not an endorsement or recommendation.
Managing your Account
If you use this site and Participate in our forum topics, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 13, you may use our website only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Your User contract with CSA begins when You click “I Agree,” and will continue month-to-month thereon, however;
1. CSA and its associates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at their sole discretion.
2. CSA can cancel Your account due to Your breach of any of the Terms of this Agreement. In such circumstances, You will not be entitled to pro-rate Your last month’s use, nor will You be entitled to any refund for any payments You have made to CSA.
3. You can cancel Your membership account by providing CSA a ten days notice by e-mail, as provided herein, of Your cancellation of Your account.
4. Your membership with CSA might be terminated whenever; Your credit card or CSA’ charge is denied for any reason and You do not provide CSA a new credit card within ten (10) days.
5. If the services received are not as described, CSA will do best to investigate the issue and help the user. Whatsoever, in no such circumstances CSA will be bound to pay any refunds to the users.
1. Some of the website offerings are free. These are the basic features which include creating a profile, uploading photos and videos, messaging other users, and viewing introductory information regarding the recruitment process
2. However, paid membership package Charges are required as you place an order for a specific recruiting package, by using Stripe securely.
3. By clicking the “I Agree” button You can subscribe to any of our packages. By providing Your Credit Card details, You authorize CSA to charge Your credit card in the amount indicated for the value of the recruiting package You select, including any future price changes. By Your continued use of CSA services, and unless You terminate this agreement as provided herein, You agree that CSA may charge Your credit card monthly or annually(where applicable) for any paid recruiting package or services You have selected.
4. The recruiting packages are a yearly subscription that will be automatically billed annually, until the user stop the payments. The user will be able to stop the payments at any time by going into their account. Your credit card information will be stored in a secure payment system (stripe), following the guidelines of PCI to protect information.
5. Apart from the aforementioned payment option, there is also the option to make 2 payments, 30 days apart from each other for the yearly subscription. (e.g. a sophomore package is a one-time payment of $199 annually or 2 payments of $125.)
6. Shall be payable in [USD];
7. Are non-cancellable and non-refundable;
8. You are responsible for paying all fees associated with using our service and the Site and all applicable taxes.
9. The user hereby agrees that the prices are subject to inflation and rises in commodity prices. The client will be notified immediately of such changes in accordance with terms of this agreement.
Feedbacks, Reviews, Question and Answers or any other Content
1. Users may post feedbacks, reviews, comments, and other content: and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." However, Feedback extortion is not acceptable in our site’s community. If a user is reported for feedback extortion and we are able to substantiate the claim, the user’s account will be removed.
2. If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant CSA and its associates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant CSA and its associates and sub licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post: that the content is accurate: that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity: and that you will indemnify CSA or its associates for all claims resulting from content you supply. CSA has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. CSA takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
3. Q&A sections are strictly for specifying questions about us. They are not for comments or negotiations. Do NOT use any of the following words in your questions: Herb* Hemp* Dab* Peptides* 420* Marijuana* cannabis* cbd * Bong* Kush* keif* pot* sativa* THC* wax * weed*
Fair Usage Policy
The Services provided by CSA have been designed to present Content in a unique format and appearance. Unless we give you permission, you agree not to access the Services using any interface other than ours. We may deny permission to link to the Services for any reason in our sole discretion, and you must be able to edit or delete promptly links that you create, upon our request.
Without limiting any other provision in these Terms, you may not use the Services to do the following or assist others to do the following:
1. Threaten, defame, stalk, abuse, or harass other persons or engage in illegal activities;
2. Link to the Services from a site or transmit any material that is inappropriate, profane, vulgar, offensive, false, disparaging, defamatory, obscene, illegal, sexually explicit, racist, that promotes violence, racial hatred, or terrorism, or that we deem, in our sole discretion, to be otherwise objectionable;
3. Frame the Services, display the Services in connection with an unauthorized logo or mark, or do anything that could falsely suggest a relationship between CSA and any third party or potentially deprive us of revenue (including, without limitation, revenue from advertising, branding, or promotional activities);
4. Violate any person's or entities legal rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property, privacy, and publicity rights), transmit material that violates or circumvents such rights, or remove or alter intellectual property or other legal notices;
5. Transmit files that contain viruses, spyware, adware, or other harmful code;
6. Advertise or promote goods or services without our permission (including, without limitation, by sending spam);
7. Interfere with others using the Services or otherwise disrupt the Services;
8. Transmit, collect, or access personally identifiable information about other users without the consent of those users and CBS Interactive;
9. Engage in unauthorized spidering, “scraping,” or harvesting Content, contact or other personal information, or use any other unauthorized automated means to compile information;
10. Impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation or the origin of materials you transmit; or
11. Defeat any access controls, access any portion of the Services that we have not authorized you to access (including password-protected areas), link to password-protected areas, attempt to access or use another user’s account or information, or allow anyone else to use your account or access credentials.
Risk of Loss
The User shall be solely and only responsible for any risk, general or special attributable, due to the usage of our online site. The User of this website hereby accepts any kind of material losses or detriment due to any choice of University or any of our services as provided.
1. Each party may be given access to Confidential Information from the other party in order to perform its obligations under this agreement. A party's Confidential Information shall not be deemed to include information that;
- is or becomes publicly known other than through any act or omission of the receiving party;
- was in the other party's lawful possession before the disclosure;
- is lawfully disclosed to the receiving party by a third party without restriction on disclosure;
- is independently developed by the receiving party, which independent development can be shown by written evidence; or
- is required to be disclosed by law, by any court of competent jurisdiction or by any regulatory or administrative body.
2. Each party shall hold the other's Confidential Information in confidence and, unless required by law, not make the other's Confidential Information available to any third party, or use the other's Confidential Information for any purpose other than the implementation of this agreement.
3. Each party shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that the other's Confidential Information to which it has access is not disclosed or distributed by its employees or agents in violation of the terms of this agreement.
5. The User acknowledges that details of the Services, and the results of any performance tests of the Services, constitute the Provider's Confidential Information.
Limitation of Liabilities
1. CSA do not warrant: (1) that any information or any content therein will be uninterrupted or error-free; (2) that defects will be corrected; (3) that the services or the servers hosting them are free of viruses or other harmful code; or (4) that the services or information available through the services will continue to be available.
2. We do not guarantee invincible protection of any information, as every website is hackable; but we take great precautions to prevent their information from being taken. We use McAfee security to monitor the security of our website. Nevertheless we shall share your personal information to third parties; when You will acquire a specific package
3. However, we do reserve the right to post the uploaded photographs of Your on our social media pages on our site.
4. CSA disclaims any express or implied warranties, including, without limitation, non-infringement, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and title. The services, including, without limitation, all content, software, and functions made available on or accessed through or sent from the services, are provided “as is,” “as available,” and “with all faults.”
CSA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, CSA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CSA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM CSA ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. CSA WILL IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to CSA or any data/information collected through CSA shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in USA except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate CSA’s intellectual property rights, CSA may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court within USA and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
Site Policies, Modification and Severability
These terms and the other policies posted on this website constitute the entire agreement between CSA and you. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
If you have any queries you can write to us at: